Dec 4, 2006

Nathan's Garage and the last few weeks...

I've been quite busy lately. Helping out on quite a few projects.

I spent a week or so in Pictou putting shelves in a closet. The closet was not square and it made it slighly difficult, but a good challenge just makes it that much more "interesting", I guess.

I've been helping Nathan with his garage (minus my time in Alabama and Waterville, and the few sunday mornings when it was difficult to get up). Its coming along great, and despite the fact that its snowing now... I think we succeeded in getting it up before winter started.


Went to St. John last weekend and spent some time with JD. Turns out that the bartender's name was Lindsay, not Jessica. Oh well, she didnt seem to mind :P

Last few weeks have been kind of fun. I get to go to Ontario for Christmas... Dec 21-31... I get to see the fam... and the dog!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

come on new stuff new stuff...