Jun 13, 2006


I'm not sure if I've been motivated to write another post or not. Let's see... this weekend was fairly entertaining. I was down at Brandon's on friday night havin a couple beer and a couple rum. Not a whole lot happened, but around 1am everyone went to bed. I decided to lay down but realized I needed a glass of water before I went to sleep. Then in my great wisdom I decided I'd go for a walk outside. Haha, I was walking for almost 45 minutes before I decided to go back in. Lets see... 2am... must be about time to hook up the X-box and play a couple games. Unfortunately it wasnt hooked up... so... great. Its a good thing everyone was sleeping, cause someone who is slightly intoxicated trying to bend over to plug in an x-box in the back of a TV is fairly entertaining. I was having a good time laughing at myself. Took a few trys but eventually I figured it out... Turned on the TV, played one game then zzZZZzzz...

Woke up Sat morning and went to A&W for breakfast. I would like to state something I've stated a million times before. I LOVE BREAKFAST! Bacon and eggs should be the basis of every meal in existance. Anyways, after this we went to Farmer Clem's and bought some squash corn and brandon bought some other plants. We went back to Brandon's and he planted his crops and then he was getting ready for a wedding. I only had a couple hours to blow before I was going to visit Melissa, so I figured I'd just go hang out at home. Bad idea... if you are even the slightest bit lonely... then being by yourself for a couple hours makes those couple hours seem like an eternity.

Eventually went and planted more stuff in the garden. Presently we have corn, potatoes, basil, onions, cucumbers, watermelon, green peppers, squash, broccoli and soon to come are the carrots, beets and hot peppers. I cant remember the rest of what we have, but eventually it will get planted as well.

Decided to rent a couple of movies to watch with Melissa, the family stone and the producers. I picked up the producers cause it looked like a funny movie and it said comedy. Turns out, it is a musical. Now, I'm not a big fan of musicals... but this one was pretty damn weird. Not reccomended. It was good seeing Melissa, and as always Nanuk (her dog).

Sunday just kind of lounged around... finally finished putting the drawer-fronts on my dresser and finished the top. 2 coats of varathane and that puppy is done.

Not much else in the life of chris... just more garden planting to come.... get to go to whitepoint beach resort thurs and fri... big paintball game on saturday so i should have some colourful pictures... anyways its probably time for bed...

An old picture of Nanuk on my couch.

No comments: