Jun 16, 2006

Whitepoint Beach Resort

I have discovered two things while at Whitepoint Beach Resort.

1. The ocean is still way to cold to swim in.
2. Don't take your wallet anywhere near the ocean.

I must have dropped my wallet out of my pants when I was swimming and then the tide came in. I found my room key, but not the wallet. I have a lot of cards to get again. Grr... Thankfully the lady at the bank in Liverpool was very nice to me. She got someone else to take her son to his piano lesson so we could straighten out getting a new client card and such.

When I get home, I notice a lot of oil splatter on the back of the Escape. Turns out I blew an axle seal. That should keep me occupied and help me with all the "free time" I have lately. Was a great day tho. Started getting ready for the paintball game tomorrow. Somebody should tell the blackflies to chill out for a day.

The waves were fairly large. I'm not sure who thought swimming was a good idea.

No comments: