Jun 20, 2006

Paintball


Nathan, Mike, Terri, Keith(hidden), Tasha and Brandon

We got to the field at about 9:00am after a big breakfast at A&W. Again, bacon and eggs... goooood. Carried the 1000lb CO2 tank to the field through a big ditch and at about 9:05 we were tired enough to go home. Just Kidding.
Unfortunately, as we started, my gun wasnt working. I spent the first 30 mins of the day listenting to people play and cursing at the gun. Then finally, I realized that I was stupid and had overtightened the barrel. I'm such a genius.
We played numerous games until about 5:00pm. By that time, we were all pretty much out of breath and paint. Then Brandon and I put a couple coats of varathane on my dresser, and had a barbecue at Brandon's. Mike and I went to Sam's and then to the Cabaroo later on until about 2:30 then decided to come home, play guitar and go to bed.
Sunday we filled CO2 tanks so we sent the big tank home empty. Its kind of funny how fast vaporizing co2 will freeze your hand to a tank. Haha lesson learned.

The only safe spot to take a picture of our field.

No comments: